Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2011

• Tushy
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 7 months ago #1 by Tushy
Hi All

Sorry havent been in but like everyone else it seems, we have been busy, but all has been good here and hope the same for all of you : )

Its that time of year again, where has the year gone ( I know I say that every year lol)

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year 2011

Hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends, or how ever you spend it : ) and be careful on the roads

You know what they say, if you drink and drive ..............

Stay safe

Tushy
x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by FreD
Replied by FreD on topic Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2011
A Happy, Holy, and above all, Safe Christmass and all the best for the New Year. Things are becoming busy here at the sea side as I suppose they are at every holiday destination. Stay safe and don't overindulge, leave that to me :)

More
8 years 6 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year 2011
Thank you for the Christmas wishes. I would like to add (belatedly) that I wish everyone a most happy, peaceful and joyous Christmas. If everyone had a Christmas that was half as good as what we experienced this year, then I couldn't ask for anything more. This year, this Christmas, has been one of the best I have ever had. The year has been really, really busy. There have been ups and downs but, overall, it's been a truly wonderful year ... and Christmas was the icing on the cake.

At the year's end, our house renovations are nearly completed - we've added about 90 m2 of timber decking outside; a new outdoor kitchen; a redeveloped room for mini-mem' who's come back to live with us; we've got a new addition to the family (a new cat) as well as there's been a wedding (memsahib's son) and a birth (memsahib's other son has a new baby boy); a new car; my parents are still alive ... and we all have our health.

If you think I'm wrong then say "I think you're wrong". If you say, "You're wrong", how do you know?

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds