joomla site stats

A few new changes

• sozzled
  • sozzled's Avatar Topic Author
  • Site owner
More
7 years 8 months ago #1 by sozzled
A few new changes was created by sozzled
For the past 12 months I have been significantly involved (almost to the exclusion of all my other web-based interests) in assisting the team that developed the forum software we use here at The Quoroom. About 8 months ago I upgraded the software and, since then, there have been a lot of changes made.

Today I sent a few hours upgrading some of the other components that are used in this site. It would be great if I didn't spend so much time "building" and instead spent more time "using" these things. I'm sure my absence from this site - and it's not just this site that I've been absent from, either - has been noticed. I guess that, since MSN Groups disappeared from the scene and the attraction that many social networking sites (most prominently Facebook) that this is why there's been so little activity here at The Quoroom. Most people prefer to "tweet" or send short, quick messages to their social group.

I would very much like to get The Quoroom moving again but, perhaps, in a slightly different direction. No matter. These things take time to develop and to figure out what it is, exactly, that will suit a broader audience.

I've still got a bit more tweaking to do with this site to make it work like I would like so I'd better get back to it. Cheers.

sozz

If you think I'm wrong then say "I think you're wrong". If you say, "You're wrong", how do you know?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.173 seconds