In The News

• Tushy
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #41 by Tushy
Replied by Tushy on topic In The News
Yeah sounds pretty bad on the news -- wouldnt all that water/flooding (stagnant water) cause health issues?

(just thinking out loud)
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Tushy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tushy
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #42 by Tushy
Baby bitten six times at childcare centre -- wheres that 'Possum Magic' book writer when you need her B)

• ConcertForGeorgeNut
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #43 by ConcertForGeorgeNut
Replied by ConcertForGeorgeNut on topic In The News

• ConcertForGeorgeNut
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #44 by ConcertForGeorgeNut
What have you made of the story that's arisen in the past few days about some photos, published in a weekend newspaper, and allegedly showing Pauline Hanson posing partially naked ?

Pauline Hanson says the photos are not of her, the newspaper that published the photos says it has expert opinion that the photos are genuine (ie not Photoshopped).

If the photos turn out to be genuine (to my untrained eye, I don't believe they are), does it matter anyhow ?? Does anybody care about this type of stuff anymore ? Is anybody seriously bothered by it ?

What's your thoughts ?

• ConcertForGeorgeNut
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #45 by ConcertForGeorgeNut
Hmmmm......Is Today Tonight up to its old tricks ?

www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,2...7297-5001021,00.html

• Tushy
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #46 by Tushy
I see it as a good stunt to get back in the paper George
I couldnt care less if it was her or not.....

Maybe she paid him to put her there LOL

More
10 years 3 months ago #47 by stormyfeathers
Replied by stormyfeathers on topic In The News
I find it hard to believe that the photos are Pauline Hanson. Someone probably has a pic of her face and probably used a photo editing program to create the shots. The hair-style & make-up just dont look like they are from the 70s. And, the outfit, well that doesnt look like it is from the 70s era either, just my opinion.

As far as people caring about them, I feel that people either love her or hate her with no middle ground and regardless, this is not as bad as pollies sniffing seats of other pollies or being involved in anything corrupt. So, nobody should be bothered by the photos.

More
10 years 3 months ago #48 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic In The News
I'm just catching up on the latest Pauline Hanson melodrama. In one message I read naked photos, in the last one stormy says the "outfit" doesn't match the 70s look. Now, hang on a sec ... what outfit? Are you telling me that nakedness went through various fashion eras?

Leaving this minor point aside, it could be a setup by her enemies to discredit her or she could be playing this to win votes. I don't know and nor do I really care. If the woman feels aggrieved about naked photos of her appearing wherever, then she's entitled to sue the mongrel who's circulating the material. If this is just a political stunt, then good luck to her if she wins votes. It only proves that Queensland voters don't care about whom they elect to represent them. I don't see what this has to do with politics or with Ms Hanson's capability to be elected to any position of responsibility.

If you think I'm wrong then say "I think you're wrong". If you say, "You're wrong", how do you know?

More
10 years 3 months ago #49 by stormyfeathers
Replied by stormyfeathers on topic In The News
I have not seen any 'NUDE" pics as the ninemsn website showed a woman in a outfit I would deem raunchy. Also in Western Australia, we have seen her in the same outfit in the newspapers.. There are no completely nude pics of her. I watched Today Tonight and Pauline Hanson is angry and is incensed at the alleged photos of herself. She said they are not her & I believe her over the sensationalism of the media.

• ConcertForGeorgeNut
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 3 months ago #50 by ConcertForGeorgeNut
The little fellah in this story hurt himself, so I'm not laughing :unsure: Oh, man, yes I am laughing :laugh: and laughing :laugh: then laughing some more :laugh: You go, little guy:P

news.ninemsn.com.au/national/772433/stri...w-a-storm-in-a-d-cup

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds